It’s that time again! Time to set some more goals!
So here goes:
1) Go to a couple of football games with my Mississippi family.
2) Make 15 of my Christmas cards.
3) Quilt and Bind the baby quilt I started.
4) Cut and sew my “Awesome” quilt top
5) Sew the “Origins” project.
6) Bind “Wrapped in Paisley” quilt.
7) Catch up on my scrapbooking.
8.) Start the Georgia quilt if I have time.
9) Pick fabric and make my kitchen project.
10) Go to the Theater with my Dalton Family.
11) Go see my Grandma in NC.
12) Spend some time with the girls.
I know this sounds like a lot, but it is 2 months, right? Actually, I think I can do all of these things, and I’m definitely going to have a good time trying!