It’s only been a week or so since I updated, but I’ve made some changes to my goals for Sept/Oct. I had great intentions – but life has gotten in the way a bit so far this month and I think an important accomplishment is being able to reprioritize and make adjustments to your plan when needed. So my biggest accomplishment in the last 2 weeks is changing my mind!
So here goes:
1) Go to a couple of football games with my Mississippi family. STATUS: We’ve been to one game so far!
2) Make 15 of my Christmas cards.
3) Quilt and Bind the baby quilt I started.
4) Cut and sew my “Awesome” quilt top STATUS: CANCELLED - I’ve changed my mind and decided to do a different project after the first of the year.
5) Sew the “Origins” project. STATUS: COMPLETED (well, except for 1 little peice of velcro, but that doesn’t count right?)
6) Bind “Wrapped in Paisley” quilt. STATUS: Completed and Delivered.
7) Catch up on my scrapbooking.
8.) Start the Georgia quilt if I have time.
9) Pick fabric and make my kitchen project. STATUS: Cancelled. I can’t find fabric I like, so I’m postponing this one till next year as well.
10) Go to the Theater with my Dalton Family. STATUS: Unfortunately, I had a friend pass away the week we were going to the theater, so I went to a funeral instead of a play.
11) Go see my Grandma in NC. STATUS: We had a wonderful visit with my Grandma! It was so nice to see her again.
12) Spend some time with the girls. STATUS: Planned and Pending - we’re going to some of the wineries in North Georgia. Should be a great time.
13) NEW – Bind the Verna quilt I just got back from the long arm quilter. STATUS: It’s pinned and ready for handsewing!