Here’s my list of projects for the UFO challenge that Judy’s hosting. 2 of them are quilts that I’ve picked the pattern, bought the fabric years ago and just never started. I really want to get to them this year, so I included them on this list. Another project lounging in my fabric closet is the Diamonds quilt. It’s going to be a King sized quilt and I just can’t seem to get started on it. I broke it into 4 chunks to make it more manageable.
- Simply Silly –quilt top completed, needs to be quilted
- Fun Flowers – quilt top completed, needs to be quilted
- Lilac Hill Throw – blocks completed, need to complete top and quilt
- Denim Quilt – finish blocks and complete top
- Dress Shirt quilt – Shirt blocks cut, need to pick contrast fabric and complete top
- Postage stamp quilt – sew blocks together and complete top
- Diamonds Quilt for MBR - complete 1/3 of blocks
- Diamonds Quilt for MBR – complete 1/3 of blocks
- Diamonds Quilt for MBR- complete 1/3 of blocks
- Diamonds Quilt for MBR – complete quilt top
- Swing Patch with GA fabric – finally make this quilt and get the materials out of my stash!
- Sunny All-Around - finally make this quilt and get the materials out of my stash!
Bring on 2012! I’m ready to get started!