I had decided that I needed to get back on the band wagon. I was absolutely sure that I had gained every bit of that 12 lbs back. Yesterday, I tentatively stepped on the scale. Guess what? I’m still 4 lbs below what I was!!!! Yeah! I didn’t gain back the whole 12 lbs!!!!. I’ve decided to rejoice in the 4 that are still lost and move forward without guilt.
I just saw Weigh in Wednesday and thought, that’s perfect. I could use some accountability to help keep me on track.
My goals are:
1) Lose a total of 65 lbs, the first 20 by the end of May. That equates to roughly 1 lb per week and hopefully allows for some minor set backs when the steroids come calling.
2) Stay motivated and not give up just because the doc puts me on steroids. This one is hard! I get so ravenous when this happens but I also give up before I’ve taken the first pill. I want to keep focused on my goals through these times.
3) Eat more healthy – use the Sonoma Diet as a guide
4) Control my portion size and calories – shoot for 1600 calories per day. Use Livestrong.com to track my calories and fitness goals.
5) Begin exercising again – start with walking and work my way back up to being fit!
6) Limit my sodas to 1 a day. Drink more water instead.
Weight Loss Goal: 65 lbs
Week’s Loss: 0 lbs
Intermediate goal: 20 lbs by May
Total Loss: 4 lbs
Distance to Goal: 61 lbs, 16 lbs to intermediate goal
Week’s Exercise: none
Total Time Exercising: 0
Eating Healthy: Started with lunch yesterday. 2 healthy meals this week!
Sodas: Starting this week